Phoenix Investors, LLC (“Phoenix”) is seeking a qualified and professional individual to assist our property management team. Candidates must be highly motivated and energetic, with a positive attitude. Prior experience with commercial/industrial real estate property management, leasing, or brokerage is a plus. Position is full time with competitive benefits.
• Complete various lease administration tasks, including collections and reconciliations
• Maintain various relationships, responding to tenant service requests for maintenance and repair, security, janitorial services, landscaping, snow removal, etc
• Draft correspondence on various matters pertaining to property management
• Prepare lease summaries and abstracts of new tenants
• Work on special projects under the supervision of the Director of Property Management
• Conduct routine property inspections
• Minimum of one (1) year of property management experience for commercial/industrial properties
• Familiar with lease agreements, extensions, amendments, and other related documents
• The successful candidate will be very detail-oriented, able to handle multiple projects at any given time, extremely professional, and customer service oriented
• Must be able to work independently and perform duties utilizing time management recognizing and anticipating daily property duties
• High school education or equivalent is required, with college diploma preferred
• Must have valid driver’s license in the state of residency
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Phoenix is a national commercial real estate firm based in Milwaukee, WI whose core business is the revitalization of former manufacturing facilities throughout the United States. Our commercial real estate portfolio today exceeds 27 million square feet across 24 states.
Interested in joining the Phoenix family? Be sure to leave us your email address and tell us more about yourself so that we may contact you about upcoming opportunities that match your interests and skills
Phoenix Investors is a national commercial real estate firm based in Milwaukee, WI whose core business is the revitalization of former manufacturing facilities throughout the United States. This strategy leads to positively transforming communities and restarting the economic engine in the communities we serve.
Phoenix’s affiliate companies hold interests in approximately 27 million square feet of industrial, retail, office, and single tenant net-leased properties across 22 states. A 2018 survey conducted by NREI ranked Phoenix Investors as having the 28th largest total industrial real estate portfolio. Today, Phoenix principally specializes in the renovation and repositioning of large, former single tenant industrial facilities throughout the United States that were previously owned by major corporate clients, REITs, or financial institutions.
Keep up with the latest projects at Phoenix Investors
As reported on mlive.com FLINT, MI (October 17, 2019) – Genesee Packaging Inc. is the anchor tenant of the former Delphi East building that was purchased and renovated for $25 mi...Read More
As reported on urbanmilwaukee.com MILWAUKEE – August 11, 2019 – For the third consecutive year, the Milwaukee Kitchen Cabinet will be hosting a back to school event in partners...Read More
Company purchases over 1.8 million square feet MILWAUKEE, WI (June 25, 2019) – Affiliates of Phoenix Investors (“Phoenix”), a national private commercial real estate firm hea...Read More