We are seeking qualified, professional, and high-energy Property Managers to oversee our growing commercial portfolio.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee the day-to-day building/facility operations.
- Develop and maintain positive tenant relationships.
- Oversee accounts receivable collections.
- Oversee new leases and renewals.
- Oversee tenant improvements and capital improvement projects.
- Review operating expense reconciliations and estimates.
- Provide value engineering and value enhancement insight to the properties.
- Negotiate and oversee all service contracts and vendor relations.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in commercial property brokerage or management.
- Excellent organizational, motivational, and leadership skills.
- Excellent work ethic and supervisory/delegation skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of mechanical systems including elevators (freight and passenger), chillers, cooling towers, boilers, fire-life safety systems, plumbing systems, and electrical systems.
- Understanding of building structures and their maintenance including mold, asbestos, etc.
- Understanding of financial statements and reporting for review of the same.
- Knowledge of commercial lease clauses and their interpretation.